Bestseller No. 1
Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Special Education Materials, Sentence Building, Problem Solving, Improve Language Skills
- Spark Sequence and Storytelling Cards – Advanced storytelling and sequencing picture cards. Lots of details for critical thinking skills such as character analysis, cause and effect relationships, problem solving strategies and developing comprehension.
- Easy to Use –These cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills. Requires no preparation and user manual guide is included and is a great learning tool for classrooms.
- Great Value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story and easily adaptable. Use fewer cards for lower level skills. Just one set of sequencing pictures and endless options!
- High Quality – Laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details. Our durable high-quality, thick and LARGE color cards will last for years of creative storytelling fun! Stories are labeled organized and easy to use. They are Laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.
- Target Many Goals – The pictures with a lot of details allow for endless options to target social emotional thinking, problem solving, picture analysis and lots of expressive language goals. The stories are stimulating and engaging.
Bestseller No. 2
Interpretation Skills English to American Sign Language
- Marty M. Taylor, PhD (Author)
- 09/27/2021 (Publication Date) - Interpreting Consolidated (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 3
Bestseller No. 4
ANLEON MTG-200 Wireless Tour Guide & Language Interpretation System 915Mhz (2 Receivers)
- Expandable for an Unlimited Number of Users
- Note: This system requires a human language interpreter, it does not translate automatically.
- low power consumption design for long playtime up to 30hours battery life
- It operates in the license-free 902-927 MHz ISM band. ISM band requires no user licensing
- Carrier Frequency:902 907 912 917 922 927MHz,Range of up to 200m outdoors/50m indoors (depending on environmental conditions)
Bestseller No. 5
EXMAX ATG-100T 195-230MHz Wireless Tour Guide System Microphone for Language Interpretation Church Traning Translation Conference Interpretation Travel (1 Transmitter 10 Receivers)
- EXMAX wireless audio transmission system could transmit voice of who speaking to microphone of transmitter to the ones wearing earphone of receivers,transmission distance is about 50-60 meters (164-197ft).99 frequency channels on 195MHz-230MHz means it has 99 selected IDs allowing at least 40 groups to work simultaneously.Widely used for field trip,tour guides,exhibition live explanation, sermon interpretation,silent conferences,church translation,audio visual laboratory,events for church,hajj..
- Transmitter weighs 56g and receiver weighs 46g,Small and light for carry or carriage.High S/N Ratio(≥90dB) ensures clear voice transmission. Long-Lasting Power,both transmitter and receivers are built-in 900mAh lithium upgraded battery to guarantee more than 18 hours working.One transmitter could pair up countless receivers so long as on the same frequency channel.Transmitter has 3.5mm input jack, it supports AUX( such as MP3, Smartphone,MP4,CD ) and MIC input.
- The wire of microphone and earphone has antenna function, please do unfold the wire of the microphone and earphone to enhance the voice signal transmission. On each group, transmitter and receivers should be set on the same frequency Channel ID,for example, Group A: transmitter A is set on Channel ID 05, so receivers A should be set on Channel ID 05 accordingly.But different groups should use different frequency Channel ID, so they will not interfere with each other when work simultaneously.
- EXMAX ATG-100T wireless voice transmission system could be used as Interpreter translation equipment for church, translation service, assisted listening devices for churches, church translator device for human translator, audio guide equipment for city tour, museum tour, the quick guide to simultaneous, hybrid, and blended learning, wireless listening center for classroom, wireless tourism system, audio tour guide system, listening to your silent voice, outdoor listening devices, tour guide.
- Voice transmission distance is about 50 meters (160ft) in open area. One-way audio transmission set, only transits voice from microphone of transmitter to earphones of hundreds receivers within transmission range. A good wireless assistive hearing devices for audiences. Separate your audience from background noise. EXMAX ATG-100T wireless tour guide system is a discreet alternative to a loudspeaker system ensuring only your group can hear you. Popular used for Beach Wedding courtroom translation
Bestseller No. 6
Prosodic Markers and Utterance Boundaries in American Sign Language Interpretation (Volume 5) (Gallaudet Studies In Interpret)
- Nicodemus, Brenda (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 178 Pages - 01/31/2017 (Publication Date) - Gallaudet University Press (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 7
Spark Cards Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Special Education Materials, Sentence Building, Problem Solving, Improve Language Skills
- IMPROVES SKILLS – Sequence Speech Game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Expressive Language Skills, Receptive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing
- ADAPTABLE FOR ALL AGES – Spark Cards #2 are a Perfect Speech Therapy Game For Classroom and Center Based Activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family. Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Starting from age 4 Story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages
- GREAT VALUE – Durable High Quality Colorful Large 4.5 x 4.5 Sequence Picture Cards, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details
- EASY TO USE – Complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, ABA therapist, educators or parents. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Conversation Starters, Early Learning Skills
- MULTIPLE TARGET GOALS – Use For many Language Goals, Storytelling, Critical thinking, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, Exposure, Predicting, Problem Solving, Verbs, Pronouns, Sentence Structure, Inferencing, Reasoning Skills
Bestseller No. 8
ASL-To-English Interpretation: Say It Like They Mean It
- Kelly, Jean E (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 132 Pages - 01/01/2005 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 9
The Language of Dreams - A Jungian Approach to Dreams, Dream Interpretation, and Spiritual Dreamwork
- King, Jack Preston (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 85 Pages - 02/09/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 10
10-Person Multichannel Translation System with Interpreter Monitor. US-Based Lifetime Limited Warranty and Support: Ideal for Church, School & Conference Language Interpretation. Headsets Included.
- 17-channel digital FM transmitter with Interpreter Monitoring Function
- FCC and IC Approved for legal use in the USA and Canada.
- U.S-Based Lifetime Limited Warranty on receivers & transmitters. FREE Tech Support.
- Multiple carrying options included: belt clip, Velcro armband, neck strap
- Operating range of 500 ft (152m) (Expandable up to 1000 ft with extended antenna)
Last update on 2021-09-26 at 06:56 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API