Bestseller No. 1
Establishing a Freelance Interpretation Business: Professional Guidance for Sign Language Interpreters 4th edition
- Richards, Tammera J (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 174 Pages - 06/06/2019 (Publication Date) - Northwest ASL Associates, Inc. (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 2
EXMAX® ATG-100T 195-230MHz Wireless Tour Guide System Microphone for Language Interpretation Church Traning Translation Conference Interpretation Travel (1 Transmitter 10 Receivers)
- EXMAX wireless audio transmission system could transmit voice of who speaking to microphone of transmitter to the ones wearing earphone of receivers,transmission distance is about 50-60 meters (164-197ft).99 frequency channels on 195MHz-230MHz means it has 99 selected IDs allowing at least 40 groups to work simultaneously.Widely used for field trip,tour guides,exhibition live explanation, sermon interpretation,silent conferences,church translation,audio visual laboratory,events for church,hajj..
- Transmitter weighs 56g and receiver weighs 46g,Small and light for carry or carriage.High S/N Ratio(≥90dB) ensures clear voice transmission. Long-Lasting Power,both transmitter and receivers are built-in 900mAh lithium upgraded battery to guarantee more than 18 hours working.One transmitter could pair up countless receivers so long as on the same frequency channel.Transmitter has 3.5mm input jack, it supports AUX( such as MP3, Smartphone,MP4,CD ) and MIC input.
- The wire of microphone and earphone has antenna function, please do unfold the wire of the microphone and earphone to enhance the voice signal transmission. On each group, transmitter and receivers should be set on the same frequency Channel ID,for example, Group A: transmitter A is set on Channel ID 05, so receivers A should be set on Channel ID 05 accordingly.But different groups should use different frequency Channel ID, so they will not interfere with each other when work simultaneously.
Bestseller No. 3
Spark Cards Jr Basic Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Special Education Materials, Sentence Building, Problem Solving, Improve Language Skills
- Improves Skills – Great BASIC Sequence Picture Cards for children that can teach a basic understanding of the order of events in stories.
- Easy to Use – cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills. They are also a great tool for children with autism or other developmental disabilities who need help in learning how to tell stories.
- Fun & Engaging –The basic sequence cards can be used as a storytelling game or picture interpretation activity. Children love the bright colors and fun illustrations on each card. Fun way to improve communication skills in kids ages 3 and up.
Bestseller No. 4
Last update on 2023-02-03 at 09:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API